3 basic rules to follow when choosing the iPhysio part:
- Choose the height of iPhysio with the trial abutments: the gingiva must reach the black line and cover it. Once the soft tissue has healed, the gingiva will be at the lower limit of the line (visible line).
- Position the widest side of iPhysio opposite the vestibular surface.
- Anticipate the position of the indexation of the implant connectivity so that it can be aligned with this face.
For complete peace of mind on first use
- I watch the tutorials : LINK TO TUTORIALS
- I read the iPhysio Code: downloadable
- I use the AI assistant to answer specific questions
If necessary, I refer to the user manual